What is the longest anyone has not spoke to a friend or relation for.

My Mum had a younger sister who she never had contact with during my entire life and never even mentioned her. I only found out about her recently when I joined Ancestry and was contacted by a cousin. There's no one from that generation still alive to ask so it'll always remain a mystery now.

My mother fell out with one of her sisters in 1975. She refused to speak to her, from that point, until mum passed away in 1984.

Mum's grudge-bearing was to Olympic medal winning standard. She took a lot, to blow-up over an argument, but once she blew, it was mount etna. You crossed her, that was it.

I have not spoken to 2 of my cousins, 1 for abt 40 years,as we are not close and the other for abt 20 years as i dont know were she lives and so dont other family members,

even my brother and sisters and cousin children are strangers also as we dont have much to do with them,

• 2 years later...