Car Repair after supermarket hitnrun

HI, just a general question how much a repair may cost, i parked in a supermarket yesterday and some moron has reversed into the back of me, the damage could have been a lot worse. Supermarket can't see anything on CCTV, should i get it sorted myself (any recommendations?) or pursue through insurance or is that a fruitless task? thanks

Sort it yourself if your that bothered. Do not go to your insurance company unless you actually have any proof like witnesses or a registration number. It will only end one way and thats with higher insurance premiums for the next several years.

Trust me mate.

Thanks ryder8904, thats what I was thinking (about avoiding it through the insurance) my excess is £250 and the reason I posted as I wasn't sure whether it was worth insurance and seeing as Asda couldnt help whether i would get any useful advice /recommendations for someone who could do a good repair

Obviously upset that someone could do this and just drive off but when you see how many unhelpful comments there are on this post by people thinking they are "funny" and enjoying someone elses distress, then it makes more sense.

karma is a bitch and I can't wait until you get yours.

Archived