Car Repair after supermarket hitnrun

Same thing happened to me last year with similar amount of damage. Was quoted nearly £500 at a dealer for the repairs. In the end I paid £180 at the body shop next to Quarry BMW on Rutland Street. Looks good as new. My car had metallic paint and the bumper had to come off to fix a parking sensor so would probably cost a bit less for yours.

push it out n t cut it then polish it job done

Its plastic it wont push out,isn't it amazing supermarkets are covered with cameras but when something like this happens they cant provide any footage,its like they don't want to upset any customer. Say Tesco or Asda or whoever passes on film of an incident like above and the scumbag thinks sod it I'm off,then they get a call saying we've been passed footage by this supermarket and you're getting done for not leaving details etc mr scumbag and his family wouldn't shop there anymore.

Its plastic it wont push out,isn't it amazing supermarkets are covered with cameras but when something like this happens they cant provide any footage,its like they don't want to upset any customer. Say Tesco or Asda or whoever passes on film of an incident like above and the scumbag thinks sod it I'm off,then they get a call saying we've been passed footage by this supermarket and you're getting done for not leaving details etc mr scumbag and his family wouldn't shop there anymore.

My conversation went like this...

"I'd like to see the footage frm the camera to find out who it was"

"I'm sorry sir, the camera wasn't working."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"OK let's have another go - failing to report an accident is a crime. You have evidence of a crime on your CCTV - now don't destroy it or the court will be very upset with you. My neighbour is a JP. Do you want me to come back with a court order compelling you to release it?"

"I'll just have a word with the manager...."

Ten minutes later I was viewing the footage. It exists, they just don't want to give it out because it can get messy for them.

Archived