Have you ever wanted to get rid of someone you cant stand

I was wondering if anyone wanted to get rid of someone you cant stand. Because I really do right now . There is one person I had wish I had never met & she keeps coming back to haunt me . I thought I had got rid of her a few years ago & now she is back . Just like a bad penny. OOOO I am mad right now . Have you heard of the phrase " Don't fix what isn't broke " ? . Well that is what she is doing right now & it is driving me mad. This person is the most irritating waste of space I have ever had the misfortune to meet. :loopy:

I am so angry so please bear with me .

I moved to Bradford when my ex got managers post . This was in 88 . I met this cow when I moved to another place after I lost my baby . I loved this place but suddenly realised this person should never have been my boss. She was in the wrong place at the time she became my boss because she has no people skills & is a complete bully. This person has no friends at all & treats her staff like children . So when I got chance to move to another place I ended up staying & loved it. Now this bitch is back because the management didn't know what to do with her because she got unions involved. Nobody wanted her but she ended up where I work . Now she is making such a mess of our place because she cant organise a **** up in a brewery . She is one of those people that will take no responsibilities for her mistakes.

There are a few people drawing breath that I would rather didn't. Not sure I'd go to extremes about it, though.

Just try to divert yourself, mix in different circles, get another job, change your online details etc?

:hihi::hihi:

Archived