Can you help me find someone

Hi,

I am trying to find a distant connection of mine named Jean with the married name of Beevor. Her husband's name is Alan. They were on the buses in years gone by but will be retired now. Think they might live out Coal Aston way but this is only a dim and distant memory which might not be correct. I have checked the phone book online but cannot find an entry. Any help or advice on where to go from here would be most welcome.

Grannypat

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

thank you to everyone who sent me replies. I have found the person I was looking for thanks to your help. This site is fantastic and so is everyone who belongs to it.

Thanks again,

Grannypat

Well done PAT nice to get some good news I still cant get in touch with RAY PRICE or PAUL MANGLE but will keep on trying as always TAKE CARE.

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 11:51 ----------

Hi Pat just had a message from one of our regular contributors he has given me a postal address for Paul Mangle I'm going to give it a try and see if I get a reply would you like me to mention you in my correspondence to him god it's 40yrs since I last saw Paul I hope all is well catch you soon JACK X.

Archived