The antics of certain bikers today.

Yes. I did. Guess who was the one doing the overtaking, with passenger, in a built-up area with traffic coming in the opposite direction? And guess who was ignoring the hazard lines to impinge on wrong side of road?

Good for you. :thumbsup:

I am a biker. Why do some of "us" have to ride like the OP described ? Holding a low gear to make it sound like we,re doing 60 while actually it,s 30, passing in stupid places when in minutes a safe pass is possible. Most cars pull over to let us by anyway. Knee sliders ! Why ? The bikers who cause most bad feeling with motorists only ride on a Sunday for an hour or two in the sun. Riding a bike is the best feeling in the world. Don,t class us all the same.

I am a biker. Why do some of "us" have to ride like the OP described ? Holding a low gear to make it sound like we,re doing 60 while actually it,s 30, passing in stupid places when in minutes a safe pass is possible. Most cars pull over to let us by anyway. Knee sliders ! Why ? The bikers who cause most bad feeling with motorists only ride on a Sunday for an hour or two in the sun. Riding a bike is the best feeling in the world. Don,t class us all the same.

I had a bike once...a CZ. Says it all really.:)

Most bikers I see do ride sensibly.

It's nice to see a group of riders together all enjoying their hobby....and wish I had the nerve to join them, but I'll stick to four wheels now thank you.

There are some idiots out there....and some elsewhere who made the mistake of thinking they were invincible..

Ride safely folks....enjoy.

Well at first I thought this was a thread to slate us trail riders. But I do have to agree you do get some weekend warrior's out there in this sun. Ive seen some daft things from both bikes and cars out in the peaks the past few weeks.

Archived