What a nice day

Went to rother valley for a picnic. I have never seen it so busy. Cars parked up everywhere. It was nice though xxx

we used to go there loads, specially on sunny days, it was only down the train tracks

well I have been doing absolutely ****** all :hihi:. And loving every minute of it . Having some lovely ice cool lager & the windows wide open & , oh dear sick of the flies I have to say but OH WELL . I LOVE THIS WEATHER . Just one thing , do I change my duvet to a lower tog or what . OH decisions this dizzy blonde has to make . May have to crack open another lager & see how I feel before I melt into the bed :hihi:

well I have been doing absolutely ****** all :hihi:. And loving every minute of it . Having some lovely ice cool lager & the windows wide open & , oh dear sick of the flies I have to say but OH WELL . I LOVE THIS WEATHER . Just one thing , do I change my duvet to a lower tog or what . OH decisions this dizzy blonde has to make . May have to crack open another lager & see how I feel before I melt into the bed :hihi:

... And look forward to another day at work.

Only way to sleep in this weather is skyclad, with covers. :thumbsup:

Oh for goodness sake , stop moaning . We don't have enough hot summers , so as far as can say . BRING IT ON . Only because it winds my Norse brother up . He is the first one to wind me up when its Winter. " Oh is it cold enough sis "

Well is it hot enough my Norse Brother :hihi:

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 23:25 ----------

OOOO ! now that's an idea . Then I might sleep ! But then I may have an urge to go outside completely forgetting I am Skyclad . You know these witches are like :love:

Archived