Sheffield Wednesday Ladies U12s Looking for a Goalkeeper

I am the manager of SWLFC U12s, we are currently looking for a Goalkeeper, school years Y6/Y7, as unfortunately our goalkeeper has decided to give up football, so we are looking to add to our team. More information about the club is on our website, http://www.sheffieldwednesdayladies.co.uk where we have age groups U9s to U18s, and 3 Open age teams! The U12 are a very successful and team, League and Cup runners up at u10 and missed out on 2nd spot by 2 points last year, and pride ourselves on playing football in the correct manner, and playing an exciting brand of football. The current set of girls are a great bunch, really friendly, and a great team spirit.

We play our home games at The Graeme Solley Sports Centre, which has had a Multi-Million pound redevelopment, and will be the best facilities in the league I believe. We also provide the Wednesday strip, and will be the brand new kit the 1st team will be wearing this season. We also provide a Sheffield Wednesday Tracksuit for each player.

Our pre-season is consisting of a Champions League event in Leeds, which we were invited to, and a stand out day for us will be travelling to Manchester City Ladies, at their facilities to face their U12s.

If anyone is interested or has any questions please either PM me or call me on 07791267684

Kyle Wright

• 2 weeks later...

Archived