Late Night Forum Posting - Do You Do it?

There's only one Freddy Flintoff one Freddy Flintoff!!!

Sorry, wrong thread/era again.

OMG!!! OMG!!!! Andy!! That post was so scary!! You hit 6,666 posts!! I'm going to do a pagan dance and summon the devil.

Hang on.

Oh no.

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Surely 666 is the number of the beast so 6,666 would be what? The corporate consolidation of the beast and diversification into the soft drinks market? Sounds scary whatever it is.

There's only one thing for it, infect everyone with

from 1927, which if you can get out of your head within a week means you have private health insurance.

Surely 666 is the number of the beast so 6,666 would be what? The corporate consolidation of the beast and diversification into the soft drinks market? Sounds scary whatever it is.

from 1927, which if you can get out of your head within a week means you have private health insurance.

How the hell did you come by that ?

PMSL. :hihi:

wtf was that? and why do I have an insatable urge to memoise the bloody thing.

I'mslightly nervous of the future now....

How the hell did you come by that ?

PMSL. :hihi:

Long story short bizarre discovery of a magazine aimed at geriatrics by the name of Evergreen on our bookshelf, where it came from we have no idea. So bought our lass the latest edition as a giggle pressie for her birthday and this little musical gem was in it. (buy it, the letters page alone is worth the cover price for sheer randomness- we're talking "I've always wondered if the man who seemed to have bought a kettle on the number 53 bus in 1946 on the bayswater road liked the colour of the hat he was wearing, and wondered if the lady sitting opposite me in the grey coat had a view on it, Doris Bonkers, SendEmAllBack, Hastings, Canada")

Archived