Festival wedding

Hi hopefully someone can help me :) im Looking for a wedding venue but struggling. Basically i want a 'festival style' wedding. We are wanting quite an informal wedding, as in no 3 course meal, more like a bbq buffet for day guests then cold buffet for night. Mainly outside (stage for band, picnic blankets,inflatable games) i also want to be able to use my own caterers and provide my own bar. iv been looking for Venues to suit all this around south yorkshire but having no luck

Anybody have any ideas? :)

Thank you xx

---------- Post added 09-07-2013 at 11:01 ----------

Oh and i forgot to say it would be ideal if everyone could camP too :)

Thanks for the quick reply :) both venues are beautiful! Looks like townfield barn is pretty much full. The one above would be perfect apart from us not being able to put our own bar on. Basically my partner has a liscence to sell alcohol so we were thinking to pay some of our wedding off we could sell the alcohol at a cheap price obviously (cheeky i know)

Smallshaw Farm looks lovely, we saw it but you can't get married there, which put us off. Have you tried Whirlow Farm? They have a field you can use that would be very festival like!

Whirlow Farm would be a good choice. Give Sarah a call at the farm and she can help I'm sure. PM me if you want her number as I don't want to post it ideally.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

My brother got married on a jetty at Ulley Reservoir - they don't have a marriage licence so they had to have a civil wedding quietly the day before, and then they did a personalised wedding with my dad leading it on the day :) I am not sure if they do this as a regular thing, but it was a fantastic day, and they had the reception at Whiston barn where they had a band and a pig roast.

Archived