Looking for a novel about Miners strike and a cover up

Hi,

A couple of years ago I read a fictional book about a teacher (or could have been a reporter) who was doing some research into the Sheffield Miners Strike and was arrested. The novel was 'based' in Sheffield and, to cut it short, the main characters was arrested for breaching the country's security by researching the strike. If anyone can remember the title of the book or the author I would be so pleased. Thanks

Hi,

A couple of years ago I read a fictional book about a teacher (or could have been a reporter) who was doing some research into the Sheffield Miners Strike and was arrested. The novel was 'based' in Sheffield and, to cut it short, the main characters was arrested for breaching the country's security by researching the strike. If anyone can remember the title of the book or the author I would be so pleased. Thanks

Have a look on Amazon quite a few books listed about miners strike.

Link below

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=miners+strike&tag=googhydr-21&index=stripbooks&hvadid=7974390153&hvpos=1o2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1982329443586469018&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_o00mp08wv

Archived