Are Tattoos Attractive?

Certainly tattoos of anything relating to:

Football related tattoos

Child birth dates / names (Can't you remember?)

Any type of Chinese or similar symbol (Unless you can speak the language)

Any type of tribal tattooAny type of tramp stamp

Any tattoo an a woman's arm

Any type of knuckle or finger tattoo

If you got any of those, it doesn't look good.

That covers about 40% of my tattoos:)

Women look revolting with tattoos as do men who's body is very nearly covered in them. I saw a bloke today covered in them his arms his legs he even had his name Kev tattooed on the back of his neck, why? I would love to see them when they are in their sixties and seventies.

That's fine so long as you accept you'll probably never get offered a decent job, never attract an intelligent girlfriend and will keep getting into rucks when you're out as people will look at you and assume you're looking for trouble.

Why this extremely vehement reaction?

Is it that you'd like a tattoo, but are too scared to get one, and therefore you're jealous of those who have had the bottle to get ink?

Women look revolting with tattoos as do men who's body is very nearly covered in them. I saw a bloke today covered in them his arms his legs he even had his name Kev tattooed on the back of his neck, why? I would love to see them when they are in their sixties and seventies.

http://loftyfiasco.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/what-are-you-going-to-do-about-your.html

:)

In 1966 I was an apprentice electrician with the NCB we had to go to Dinnington tech for a general mining course and were in classes with other guys who were training to be miners, out of curiosity the tutor said "hands up all the lads who are general miners and have tattoos", most of the lads put their hands up, then he said "hands up all the lads training to be Technicians and have tattoos" not one did.

Not the same in this age I suppose but it was a very interesting experiment.

Well being a bloke of 33, I have played with the idea of getting one but would soon get bored of it.

I know some lasses like fit lads with tattoos as they are turned on by the danger of it all.

But on the other hand, I am turned off by seeing women with tattoos, I prefer women to be lady-like.

I will never have one, they are expensive mistakes and are not easily removed.

Maybe if I was religious or had faith about things, or maybe have someone special in my life to maybe even think about doing such things but to be brutally honest, I may as well draw on myself if that is the case.

I do like smart well drawn pieces of work and appreciate good artistry but that is the extent of my likes.

they can look sexy if they are not over done x

I love tattoos. I'm covered in them. I have a full left sleeve and almost a full right sleeve.

I find threads like this a bit pointless to be honest. If you like them, you like them. If you don't, you don't.

It's like starting a thread that asks if you like the taste of Bananas'. Who cares?!?

On the other hand, if it gives the OP a chance to rant, so be it!