Smoking banned in all pubs & clubs

do you back the total smoking ban in all public places ?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. do you back the total smoking ban in all public places ?

• yes i back the ban
    • no i don't back the ban

Does the same apply to drinking then, obesity, ete. A Little bit simplistic there if you ask me.Heart disease vanishes over night then does it when smoking stops. I DONT SMOKE BY THE WAY, JUST BELIEVE IN CHOICES.:loopy:

If you are obese and smoke and your doctor had to choose only one to address it would be smoking.

You'll have to wait over a year... diddums. I don't actually think you go out anyway so your "food in pubs and restaurants", like the rubbish said by a lot of people is more fakery than truth.

As in i go blah blah times a weeks. As LA birds would say for a lot of those... whatever.

Imagine how narky Doncastrian's gonna get when he's no longer allowd to smoke! lets hope he just becomes a donaster full timer!!!

Hmm, good idea. Maybe I should start the sect of the Crayfish. I'm full of opinion, how you choose to infer my personal qualities from that is up to you.

But messiah is a nice way to do it, cheers.

Never mind...with a bit of luck you'll grow out of it.....:thumbsup:

I wonder what effect the smoking ban will have on the fine, old, and still prevelant tradition of "after bird" or "lock in" as it is sometimes known.

I assume patio heaters will have to be switched off at chucking out time and it wouldn't be done for folks to be stood outside having a fag at two in the morning a couple of hours after the pub "closed".

Sadly I can only see it ending in more fees for m'learned friends.

I wonder what effect the smoking ban will have on the fine, old, and still prevelant tradition of "after bird" or "lock in" as it is sometimes known.

I assume patio heaters will have to be switched off at chucking out time and it wouldn't be done for folks to be stood outside having a fag at two in the morning a couple of hours after the pub "closed".

Sadly I can only see it ending in more fees for m'learned friends.

good call, i'm going into business selling patio heaters

Even if we turned every acre of our countryside including the national parks into land for growing fuel crops we still would not have enough land to provide for our current fuel needs. Thus we would be looking to the third world for provision and going down that road would lead to even more starvation.

That's only one alternative fuel.

But either way it should still be encouraged.

Archived