Smoking banned in all pubs & clubs

do you back the total smoking ban in all public places ?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. do you back the total smoking ban in all public places ?

• yes i back the ban
    • no i don't back the ban

I think the ban on smoking in pubs etc. will make smoking look less cool to kids, thats where i think it will affect them. Prepared to be wrong, time will tell

I don't think the ban effects an adults choice to smoke or not. Not smoking in trains, planes, shops, waiting rooms is the norm. and now not smoking in pubs and clubs will also be the norm.

Here's a question: If you're allowd to smoke in pubs and clubs, why aren't you allowd to smoke in shops, trains, planes and waiting rooms? why wouldn't you light up in people's houses without asking?

Be prepared to be wrong. The British people are built on freedom of choice and the right to choose where they smoke.

You can't grasp that very real fact. Pity. Work in the public sector no doubt and have a major, deluded flaw to see this.

The fact is this is like fox hunting. Cream your knickers over destroying heritage and history but a year on nothing has changed. The dirty working classes had a stiffy over the ban for purely selfish reasons - not having it in them to work hard they tried to destory it but in practise it's unworkable. Just like the smoking ban will be.

Of course the lazy welfare addicted working class massive are next up... the only good thing to come out of this.

Be prepared to be wrong. The British people are built on freedom of choice and the right to choose where they smoke.

You can't grasp that very real fact. Pity. Work in the public sector no doubt and have a major, deluded flaw to see this.

The fact is this is like fox hunting. Cream your knickers over destroying heritage and history but a year on nothing has changed. The dirty working classes had a stiffy over the ban but in practise it's unworkable. Just like the smokinmg ban will be.

i'm not going to stoop to your leval and get aggressive and nasty. Neither will I show you the respect of responding to any of this garbage

because i've hit it spot on.

Why should you respond when a spot-on 180 is thrown in a public debate? Typical of Blair's Britain.

ok, no you haven't hit the spot. Obviously i disagree with you but even worse think your tone is unneccasary.

Those who can't play nicely and are seeking attention shall be ignored

ok, no you haven't hit the spot. Obviously i disagree with you but even worse think your tone is unneccasary.

Those who can't play nicely and are seeking attention shall be ignored

lol seeking attention when my argument is spot on. It really is very public sector.

Freedom of speech is merely an elaborate ploy to some people's ilk.... especially when they can't debate the reality of the situation.

The fact is this is like fox hunting. Cream your knickers over destroying heritage and history but a year on nothing has changed. The dirty working classes had a stiffy over the ban for purely selfish reasons - not having it in them to work hard they tried to destory it but in practise it's unworkable. Just like the smoking ban will be.

QUOTE]

180 .............. Well done, another larf!

I think I see a misenterpretation on behalf of some of the smokers.

You are talking about people telling you how to live your life, when in fact this issue wasn't about you at all, this issue was about empowering the non smokers and letting them live their life without having smoke forced down their lungs.

Archived