Smoking banned in all pubs & clubs

do you back the total smoking ban in all public places ?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. do you back the total smoking ban in all public places ?

• yes i back the ban
    • no i don't back the ban

• 2 weeks later...

It looks very likely that those oiks , North of the Border , will bow the knee and submit to the new Smoking Bans . [ How this can possibly improve Scotland is anybody's guess ].

The next move is to force the English into the same supine position . Will , good , tweed-wearing , pipe -smoking , bulldog-spirited , true-blooded Englishmen , allow them to impose their foul rules on our freedom-loving land ?

I sincerely hope NOT ! Get ready , then . Remember , we will fight them on the M6 , we will fight them on the A1 , we will set Glasgow ablaze , we will drain the lochs --------we will never surrender !

However loud they blow their horrible , whining , bag-pipes or toss their cabers , or hide their money in their sporrans , remember our old historic victories as we tried to tame and civilize them . [ Didn't work , did it ? ].

O.K , we have let them rule us via New Labour for 8 years but enough is enough ! So , pipes to the ready [ NOT bag-pipes either ], matches and lighters primed , roll up your roll-ups , open your Marlborough Lights and prepare for battle !

It looks very likely that those oiks , North of the Border , will bow the knee and submit to the new Smoking Bans . [ How this can possibly improve Scotland is anybody's guess ].

The next move is to force the English into the same supine position . Will , good , tweed-wearing , pipe -smoking , bulldog-spirited , true-blooded Englishmen , allow them to impose their foul rules on our freedom-loving land ?

I sincerely hope NOT ! Get ready , then . Remember , we will fight them on the M6 , we will fight them on the A1 , we will set Glasgow ablaze , we will drain the lochs --------we will never surrender !

However loud they blow their horrible , whining , bag-pipes or toss their cabers , or hide their money in their sporrans , remember our old historic victories as we tried to tame and civilize them . [ Didn't work , did it ? ].

O.K , we have let them rule us via New Labour for 8 years but enough is enough ! So , pipes to the ready [ NOT bag-pipes either ], matches and lighters primed , roll up your roll-ups , open your Marlborough Lights and prepare for battle !

You've lost.

Archived