40th birthday party!!

marshy

hi y'all!

i am hoping to have a larg[ish] 40th birthday party next June somewhere in sheffield or the surrounding area[live in chap!!!]i would like to invite between 50-80 people and ,seeing as my family don't come from round here,i would prefer somewhere which includes the possibility of accomodation for guests.

i'm not posh[believe me!]but want somewhere quite nice yet reasonable!

Have started looking and a lot of places seem to charge about £300 up front before you even pay for buffet!!

i'd like to be paying about £600 in total!!!!!!!!

Am i being tight????!!

i know,as an adopted sheffielder who wants to show off the best in this city[or in Barnsley/rotherham!!??] you people on the forum will not let me down!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx so much!!xxxxx:help:

And if you'd like a nice suave gentleman magician to come along and entertain your guests for the evening, look no further than right here! ;) It's really cool, really different, and sure to be appreciated and remembered by all!

Mr. Mystery - adding a splash of magic where it's needed most! PM for details or email sheffieldmagic@hotmail.co.uk

Archived