Fisho betting, yes or no?

sheff 13

i had a tenner on nathan and also nick speed before the draw, it was clear from the start that jamie was going to run away with it, he fished the perfect match in my opinion. i was dissapointed this year with the whole thing though as there was hardly any stalls on only a couple selling cheap tackle with the odd branded stuff in there. was ten times better last year!!!

Yes Jamie fished an excellent match so did Will on Sunday, I blobbed Sunday as well I put a bet on Scotland.

I understand there was a shortage of stalls this year, did you find a waggler rod you were after.

If you did find one which have you gone for?

luckily they were doing an offer at lindholme on the garbolino mayhem speed combo rods which is an 11ft rod with a pellet waggler section and a feeder rod with 3 tips for £35 which looks like a bargain for the money. and i agree with your comments on Will, he is a different class and it shows you the difference in class at international level!!

Totally agree mate!!! Even though alan is world class i was suprised not to see Des Shipp pairing with Will!!! I know alans been there done that (5 times :) but for me Des is 1 of the most consistent anglers around and more suited to sunday in my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

Can't argue with that Chris the thing is though that the other nations don't really get the chance to fish commercials. My point related to them Chris not Des Ship,

I perhaps confused you with the spelling mistake in my post above.

Archived