Doncaster Free Press reporter threatened by far-right

yes of course, they blew up their own mosque just to incriminate the EDL :rolleyes:

Its not exactly unheard of.

2006 al-Askari Mosque bombing.

2013 Sunni extremists blew up a Shiite mosque in a village in eastern Syria.

If you research it you may find that more Mosques have been blown up my Muslims than non Muslims.

Meet the Controversial Cleric Threatening to Turn UK Muslims Against Each Other

The radical, Kuwaiti-born Shia cleric Yasser al-Habib, who incessantly insults highly revered Sunni Muslims, has been tempting trouble for a long time. But with the opening of his Al-Muhassin mosque in Buckinghamshire last week, it's feared that tensions could reach boiling point and spill out of the pressure cooker into a sticky, complicated mess of sectarian conflict.

One prominent Shia cleric (who wanted to remain anonymous) told us that he fears the mosque could lead to sectarian violence, with "Wahabbis and Salafis… attacking Shias”.

Carrying billowing black flags, Anjem Choudary's banned group of extremists stomped past the Lebanese cafes and phone accessories shops along north London's Edgware Road, just weeks before the brutal killing of a British soldier Lee Rigby on the other side of the city.

The cleric's ragged band of foaming-mouthed supporters has pounded British pavements for years, but this time, the protest was different. It wasn't a picket of Remembrance Day, or a complaint about cartoons.

The target was other Muslims.

Its not exactly unheard of.

2006 al-Askari Mosque bombing.

2013 Sunni extremists blew up a Shiite mosque in a village in eastern Syria.

If you research it you may find that more Mosques have been blown up my Muslims than non Muslims.

Meet the Controversial Cleric Threatening to Turn UK Muslims Against Each Other

The radical, Kuwaiti-born Shia cleric Yasser al-Habib, who incessantly insults highly revered Sunni Muslims, has been tempting trouble for a long time. But with the opening of his Al-Muhassin mosque in Buckinghamshire last week, it's feared that tensions could reach boiling point and spill out of the pressure cooker into a sticky, complicated mess of sectarian conflict.

One prominent Shia cleric (who wanted to remain anonymous) told us that he fears the mosque could lead to sectarian violence, with "Wahabbis and Salafis… attacking Shias”.

Carrying billowing black flags, Anjem Choudary's banned group of extremists stomped past the Lebanese cafes and phone accessories shops along north London's Edgware Road, just weeks before the brutal killing of a British soldier Lee Rigby on the other side of the city.

The cleric's ragged band of foaming-mouthed supporters has pounded British pavements for years, but this time, the protest was different. It wasn't a picket of Remembrance Day, or a complaint about cartoons.

The target was other Muslims.

..and if that had been the case you can imagine they would have admitted their involvement for propaganda purposes. These aren't people who are afraid of a bit of adverse publicity as your references demonstrate.

..and if that had been the case you can imagine they would have admitted their involvement for propaganda purposes. These aren't people who are afraid of a bit of adverse publicity as your references demonstrate.

Do you live in some kind of alternative realty in which all Islamic terrorists claim responsibility for their actions.

But based on your theory the EDL also aren't afraid of a adverse publicity so it must also discount them.:)

Do you live in some kind of alternative realty in which all Islamic terrorists claim responsibility for their actions.
It must be the same 'reality' you live in then, since you're unable to accept the (probable) possibility that attacks on mosques (in the UK) are carried out by right wing extremists..these are also acts of terrorism.

But based on your theory the EDL also aren't afraid of a adverse publicity so it must also discount them.:)

However that theory would be incorrect, I've never seen an organisation so full of paranoid people with persecution complexes and a fear of taking responsibility for the more anti-social of their activities...the subject of the OP being a case in point.

It must be the same 'reality' you live in then, since you're unable to accept the (probable) possibility that attacks on mosques (in the UK) are carried out by right wing extremists..these are also acts of terrorism.

I haven't claimed it wasn't or couldn't have been the far right and I don't discount that possibility, unlike the post I answered which did discount the possibility of it being other Muslims or neither.

I haven't claimed it wasn't or couldn't have been the far right and I don't discount that possibility, unlike the post I answered which did discount the possibility of it being other Muslims or neither.

Well since the OP isn't about mosque bombings shall we discuss the threats by the far right to intimidate a young female at her place of work?

Do you think EDL members will accept responsibility for that or continue venting their spleens about being picked on?

Well since the OP isn't about mosque bombings shall we discuss the threats by the far right to intimidate a young female at her place of work?

Do you think EDL members will accept responsibility for that or continue venting their spleens about being picked on?

I support everyone's right to protest whilst ever protesting is legal.

Archived