Doncaster Free Press reporter threatened by far-right

What a lie. You side with the EDL for the same reason you voted NF and BNP and now UKIP and why you have that Enoch quote as your signature. You're a far right white supremacist and always have been.

And like maxmaximus you're more than a little complacent towards paedophiles with your "Stuart Hall is innocent" posts.

What you on ? a far right supremacist ! I object to immigration at its present levels and I dont trust Islam ,I dont hide these facts ,I also dont attend demos ,bomb mosques or carry these arguments on on any other forum ,and Im sorry to disappoint you but outside of this forum I have better things to do than argue with any tom dick or harry about something that I may have an interest in but im certainly dot driven by it.Youre the perfect example of what I spoke about on another thread.."what offends you" check it out.

As for paedophiles and your outright lie that I defend them ..you seem to be bordering on insanity.

By the way you again have your "facts" wrong i have never voted BNP please dont lie continually to try to score points you just make yourself a look a bigger fool every time you post lies.

I support everyone's right to protest whilst ever protesting is legal.

so you wasnt crying foul when those muslim extremists ripped up and burnt the poppies?

thats a protest surely?

or does it only matter when its white and christian doing it?

As the Tiber isn't foaming at the mouth yet it does look very much like paranoia.

If I were as paranoiac as you seem to be I would seek help,you cant post on any thread without bringing up the EDL I think you even brought them up on a "how to make raspberry jam" thread in the cooking section ;)...those skinheads eh ? it must have been some slap

What you on ? a far right supremacist ! I object to immigration at its present levels and I dont trust Islam ,I dont hide these facts ,I also dont attend demos ,bomb mosques or carry these arguments on on any other forum ,and Im sorry to disappoint you but outside of this forum I have better things to do than argue with any tom dick or harry about something that I may have an interest in but im certainly dot driven by it.Youre the perfect example of what I spoke about on another thread.."what offends you" check it out.

As for paedophiles and your outright lie that I defend them ..you seem to be bordering on insanity.

By the way you again have your "facts" wrong i have never voted BNP please dont lie continually to try to score points you just make yourself a look a bigger fool every time you post lies.

You claim you object to immigration only at its present levels and yet you have a 45 years old quote about immigration from Enoch Powell as your signature.

The facts about you in your own words on here are that you have voted NF in the past, you now vote UKIP, you recently started a thread about mosques in Rotherham in which you provided a link to a BNP campaign and you recently stated that you thought Stuart Hall was innocent of paedophilia despite the fact that he pleaded guilty because he was guilty.

I make that Glamrocker = NF, BNP, UKIP and paedophilia in your own words on here. You seem to like to say what you really think but when someone holds it back up to your face you recoil. Well, we all do.

So would you support someone's rights to rip up flowers at a war memorial?

I don't think anyone as the legal right to destroy someone else property.

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 12:46 ----------

like the current orange order riots in northern ireland where 32 police and an mp were injured?

No one as the legal right to riot or injure the police.

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 12:48 ----------

Ditto............ :)

I'm don't think anyone as the legal right to destroy someone else property.

I doubt the EDL members who've threatened this young woman (the wrong one in any event), have taken the time to establish ownership.

so you wasnt crying foul when those muslim extremists ripped up and burnt the poppies?

thats a protest surely?

or does it only matter when its white and christian doing it?

I didn't agree with their actions but it also didn't offend me in the slightest, if destroying poppies makes them feel better, let them get on with it, especially if they bought them. Clearly if the poppies didn't belong to them then a charge of criminal damage should have ensued.

I doubt the EDL members who've threatened this young woman (the wrong one in any event), have taken the time to establish ownership.

I haven't seen any threats from anyone so couldn't comment.

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 12:54 ----------

What about burning poppies during remembrance events, which was mel's second point?

Already answered.

Archived