Doncaster Free Press reporter threatened by far-right

Show me a link to the threats and I will comment on them because there are no threats in the OP's link.
I posted earlier about some of the things I read, just google infidels of sheffield, the vid's been taken off by facebook now, but the comments are still there. And then there's this ... http://forgetoday.com/news/young-reporter-threatened-by-edl/ There's some nasty people about, who'd want to live in their heads?

She does need to be afraid, because if only 1 per cent of those people are willing to carry out only 1 percent of their vile spewings, she could end up very seriously hurt.

There's also a page set up to support her, which I've liked. She may or may not be the girl who handed out the flowers, but as I said before, the EDL side actually threw the flowers first. You can see that from the vid. And what about the blokes around her, where's the flak for them? Not seen any yet.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Reporter-Sarah-Marshall-Over-the-Bullying-Campaign-by-the-EDL/154112231448401?hc_location=stream

It's amazing what you find that you didn't know about, when you go on a mission to try to get at the truth of the matter under discussion. Whoever the girl turns out to be, the flowers were never on the war memorial, they were thrown by the EDL side at the UAF side, so the point is moot anyway.

Although, what was on the war memorial was this, and I find it really shocking that they weren't arrested for desecrating it with their mucky boots while a copper looks on. Wasn't someone actually jailed for a similar action in London during some protest or another?

It's amazing what you find that you didn't know about, when you go on a mission to try to get at the truth of the matter under discussion. Whoever the girl turns out to be, the flowers were never on the war memorial, they were thrown by the EDL side at the UAF side, so the point is moot anyway.

Although, what was on the war memorial was this, and I find it really shocking that they weren't arrested for desecrating it with their mucky boots while a copper looks on. Wasn't someone actually jailed for a similar action in London during some protest or another?

I just Googled and found these, still no threats and the video doesn't shows were the flowers came. Looks like a storm in a tea cup to me.

Meet the little Commie who ripped up Lee Rigby flowers in #Sheffield #edl | Casuals United Blog

http://casualsunited.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/meet-the-little-commie-who-ripped-up-lee-rigby-flowers-in-sheffield-edl/

I just Googled and found these, still no threats and the video doesn't shows were the flowers came. Looks like a storm in a tea cup to me.

Meet the little Commie who ripped up Lee Rigby flowers in #Sheffield #edl | Casuals United Blog

http://casualsunited.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/meet-the-little-commie-who-ripped-up-lee-rigby-flowers-in-sheffield-edl/

lol at this comment

It would be justice if she ended up in the shariah part of town and got treated the way the the jihadis treat women, then maybe she would wake up and hear the truth?

and which part of town is the sharia part? :suspect::huh::loopy:

Didn't you see where the flowers were thrown from from at the end of the vid? The flowers the guy picked out of the water and handed to her had been thrown over earlier. I think you're deliberately acting the goat over this. And if you can't see from the comments made on the sites that the girl who's been spotballed for this is in some sort of danger from these cretins, well you're even more of one than they are.

Didn't you see where the flowers were thrown from from at the end of the vid? The flowers the guy picked out of the water and handed to her had been thrown over earlier. I think you're deliberately acting the goat over this. And if you can't see from the comments made on the sites that the girl who's been spotballed for this is in some sort of danger from these cretins, well you're even more of one than they are.

Yes but they weren't the flowers that were handed to the young women at the beginning of the video, where he got them from was concealed by the group of people in the foreground, I imagine they are the EDL.

If it is as you are claiming the police will now doubt have found the culprits and be in the process of charging them with threatening behavior.

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 18:10 ----------

lol at this comment

and which part of town is the sharia part? :suspect::huh::loopy:

I have no idea and yes it would be very much overkill for something as trivial as destroying some flowers.

This 'Doncaster Free Press Reporter ' who was (allegedly) threatened by 'the extreme right'.

Would it be fair to describe her as being 'extreme left?'

Why did the 'extreme right' threaten her? - Was it in response to her behaviour?

If the 'extreme right' did indeed threaten her and if she has grounds to make a complaint of assault, why hasn't she done so?

If there are no grounds for a complaint of assault, is this (yet another) storm in a teacup?

You claim you object to immigration only at its present levels and yet you have a 45 years old quote about immigration from Enoch Powell as your signature.

The facts about you in your own words on here are that you have voted NF in the past, you now vote UKIP, you recently started a thread about mosques in Rotherham in which you provided a link to a BNP campaign and you recently stated that you thought Stuart Hall was innocent of paedophilia despite the fact that he pleaded guilty because he was guilty.

I make that Glamrocker = NF, BNP, UKIP and paedophilia in your own words on here. You seem to like to say what you really think but when someone holds it back up to your face you recoil. Well, we all do.

Can you please show where I said Hall was innocent ?,can you please show where I have voted ukip/BNP,yes I voted NF someways back in the 70's which I have never hidden i was about 18 at the time the reasons for doing so were explained as you well know, you seem to make a habit of spewing outright lies as a matter of course, what thread about mosques are you on about and what link.i also stated I have not ,watch my lips ,not voted for anyone in the past 25/30 years or so.So please if you havent got any valid arguments to counter my threads,other than your paranoia for the EDL/BNP, please desist in posting outright lies about me.

Where have I said i object to immigration at its present level.I have been objecting to open door immigration for years and so what if I have made my signature a comment made 45 years ago ,if you look around some people have sigs from hundreds of years ago ,you yourself use a name that is from history,its patently obvious from past comments about my signature, which incidentally was not from a far right fascist but a highly respected Tory MP,that its actual meaning goes way above your mental capabilities.

Archived