One brave girl ..

How do you know that her words will mean nothing in Pakistan? Girls in Pakistan don't want an education?

Be smart, I trust you. You can dislike the Taliban and have faith that people will stand up to them in all countries where girls are being denied their basic rights.

did i not mention her the other day and it got shot down?

so is she a bad muslim or a good muslim?

She appears to be a good person despite her beliefs, her religion is her hindrance and a good all round education might free her from that hindrance which is clearly something that some people do not desire.

She appears to be a good person despite her beliefs, her religion is her hindrance and a good all round education might free her from that hindrance which is clearly something that some people do not desire.

to me it shows muslims can be decent, normal law abiding people, not what you and your ilk want i know :hihi:

whats it got to do with her religion ?

shes a muslim if youve lost the plot, she was attacked by muslims, has come around and made a statement attacking her attackers.......but shes still a muslim

like it or lump it

How do you know that her words will mean nothing in Pakistan? Girls in Pakistan don't want an education?

Be smart, I trust you. You can dislike the Taliban and have faith that people will stand up to them in all countries where girls are being denied their basic rights.

Its not a case of wanting an education ,its being allowed one,thats why the girl is here in the first place.

Archived