One brave girl ..

Not really, the best we can do is help her to change her country and other countries in which Islam is dominant.

---------- Post added 13-07-2013 at 08:39 ----------

extremist

A person who holds extreme or fanatical political or religious views.

fanatical

Filled with excessive and single-minded zeal.

That would include the vast majority of Muslims.

So as I said the majority of Muslims will think she is a poor example of a Muslim, because if the majority thought the way she thinks then we wouldn't really be having a discussion about the lack of education of women and children within Islamic countries.

your arrogence really is breathtaking

Not really, the best we can do is help her to change her country and other countries in which Islam is dominant.

How odd, you seemed to ignore the part where i also said we should work to change her country. Very odd indeed.:huh:

How odd, you seemed to ignore the part where i also said we should work to change her country. Very odd indeed.:huh:

Nothing at all odd about it at all, I just pointed out that offering more asylum places isn't the only way we can help. We can help them without offering them asylum places.

We will have to agree to disagree, I think its extreme to live ones live according the words write in a book 1400 year ago.

So you believe that all Christians are extremists too, which means your remarks about Muslims are equally implausible.

So you believe that all Christians are extremists too, which means your remarks about Muslims are equally implausible.

of course not theyre only anti religious when it comes to arguing the toss over islam :rolleyes:

Which testament of the bible are you basing your question on ? and how many Christians these days live their lives by taking the bible verbatim unlike Islam which would tend to be be 100% or as near as damn it of the followers.

Archived