One brave girl ..

His obvious confusion is he can't differentiate between Muslims and fanatical Islamics otherwise he would have agreed with PT that the majority, Muslims, just get on with life like most.

If they don't follow the Qur'an then they can't be Muslims, if they do follow the Qur'an then they must be extremists, if they are told what to do and what to believe then they are victims, sadly the victims of Islam are the next generation of extremists.

Maxmaximus, you are either being disingenuous, wilfully ignorant, or wilfully rabble rousing. Which one is it?

As Mel says , your arrogance is, indeed, breathtaking as is your paucity in understanding.

The vast majority of Muslims are peaceable. We aren't "fanatics", and we aren't terrorists nor do we support terrorism. Not that the comprehension of such facts would mean a deal to you.

Read the post.

Again, I did read the post..and unlike you I didn't bastardise it.

"fanatics" Which apparently against forum rules.

Again, I did read the post..and unlike you I didn't bastardise it.

"fanatics" Which apparently against forum rules.

I didn't change anything, I quoted it in it entirety and commented on it.

You appear incapable of understanding that, it looks to me that I posted some facts that you are finding hard to swallow so you are doing what you normally do and trying to get the thread closed.

I didn't change anything, I quoted it in it entirety and commented on it.

You appear incapable of understanding that, it looks to me that I posted some facts that you are finding hard to swallow so you are doing what you normally do and trying to get the thread closed.

I see...so PT increased the font size and colour of her own post..or was that you?

It seems rules are for you to ignore while the rest abide by. I have no intention of getting the thread closed, you on the other hand are if you consistently abuse them.

I forgive your dyslexia :roll: but at least inform us of it as you have with Mr Smith.

Surely what Pakistan (and many other countries in the grip of it) needs to do is abandon Islam altogether since it will never exist there in a peaceful tolerant non-tyrannical format. Ban it, demolish all mosques, burn all korans, outlaw following Islam. Go completely secular.

I see...so PT increased the font size and colour of her own post..or was that you?

It seems rules are for you to ignore while the rest abide by. I have no intention of getting the thread closed, you on the other hand are if you consistently abuse them.

I forgive your dyslexia :roll: but at least inform us of it as you have with Mr Smith.

I increased the font size because you failed to see the word when PT posted it and the 1st time and quoted it.

Surely what Pakistan (and many other countries in the grip of it) needs to do is abandon Islam altogether since it will never exist there in a peaceful tolerant non-tyrannical format. Ban it, demolish all mosques, burn all korans, outlaw following Islam. Go completely secular.

Firstly you have to ask yourself why they would do that? Considering their preparedness to die for it.

Secondly you mention "non-tyrannical". How do you ban a, if not all religion without the use of tyranny?

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 13:51 ----------

I increased the font size because you failed to see the word when PT posted it and the 1st time and quoted it.

Weak weak weak...you must do better.

Firstly you have to ask yourself why they would do that? Considering their preparedness to die for it.

Secondly you mention "non-tyrannical". How do you ban a, if not all religion without the use of tyranny?

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 13:51 ----------

Weak weak weak...you must do better.

I can only assume you are trolling.

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 13:57 ----------

Maxmaximus, you are either being disingenuous, wilfully ignorant, or wilfully rabble rousing. Which one is it?

Non of the above.

As Mel says , your arrogance is, indeed, breathtaking as is your paucity in understanding.
I understand Islam, and Islam is extremism, an ideology perpetuated by violence and misinformation since its inception, it must therefor follow that its followers are extremists or victims of it.

The vast majority of Muslims are peaceable. We aren't "fanatics", and we aren't terrorists nor do we support terrorism. Not that the comprehension of such facts would mean a deal to you.

Fanatics

A person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, esp. for an extreme religious or political cause.

You can't possibly describe Islam as non fanatical, women cover head to toe because they believe it is the wish of God, using a book whiten by men 1400 years ago as instructions on how to live ones life would fall under the category of fanatical.

Terrorism, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, Muslims support what they describe as freedom fighters, but we call terrorists.

Islamic terrorism is a form of religious warfare that goes all the way back to its inception. When a Muslim kills a Non-Muslim for the religious reasons of Jihad, whether he acted alone or as the member of a large cell, the act cannot be divorced from its goals for the larger Islamic community. Islamic terrorism is a communal activity that takes place within the context of an Islamic manifest destiny. He does not kill for himself, he takes the lives of others and offers his own life in the name of a historical idea of theocracy and supremacy.

Europe was once gripped by Nazism, now you can be arrested for nazi salutes and goose stepping in parts of Europe, and neo-nazi groups are outlawed, it's not considered tyrannical.

Is it possible to ban religion in a non tyrannical manner?

Archived