Wanted! Cash waiting..

Hello :D

Im after a wish tree for my wedding in Sept and wondered if any of you good people have one that you no longer require, or know of where i can get one cheap please?

Many thanks :)

I don't know the going rate for these but they sell them in Hobbycraft, I saw them last week. Why not make your own? You could get some contorted willow or other suitable branches, dry it, spray it white and set it in a plant pot of plaster or filler of some sort. What price is 'cheap'?

You did yes! I had considered it but wondered if anyone had a used one as im lazy haha!! May experiment with a different type of base for the wish tags to hang on as im having a 70's disco theme party and have some neon stars.. Watch this space.. :D

Stick mosaic mirror tiles on the plant pot and use neon stars cut out of paper to write on and hang on the tree.

great idea- we already have the tags but hadnt thought about the mirror tiles- thank you! :D

No problem. The ceramic plant pot will add weight and help the filler to stick to the pot much better than a plastic plant pot. I thought the mirror tiles would go with your them ie 70s disco light ball type look.

You can see I mess about making things as a hobby can't you! :hihi:

Archived