George Zimmerman found not guilty

But he was shot and it was proved to be a justifiable killing. In essence you could say he got what he deserved.

For having the temerity to be walking through the 'wrong' neighbourhood.

Or was it for being poor and black?

No it was for beating the snot out of George Zimmerman - why is it so hard for you to remember this?

Martin was the perpetrator who sadly found out that assaulting an armed person can be a very bad idea if they manage to shoot you. He's dead, and that's a tragedy but it doesn't mean he's the victim.

This is just so bizarre.

Are you saying that if you were walking home, minding your own business and committing no crime, and a man got out of a vehicle, with a gun, followed you and accosted you.....YOU would be the aggressor? :loopy:

For violently attacking a stranger, punching him to the ground, pounding his face and assualting him to the point of blackening his eyes, breaking his nose, brusing his cheeks, bruising his lips and lasserating the back of his head by smashing his head onto the concrete.

Lets leave out the contention that "no limit nigga" as he liked to be known lived up to his self declared social image and grabbed for the gun saying "you're going to die tonight mother <expletive>" and was shot as a result.

Lets just say Mr Zimmerman got sick of being viciously assaulted without landing a punch back and shot him. Would that make him bad in your view halibut? How much of a beating would you take with an equaliser in your holster before you ended it?

No it was for beating the snot out of George Zimmerman - why is it so hard for you to remember this?

Why wouldn't someone "beat the snot" out of some prick with a gun who accosted them in the night? What would you do?

---------- Post added 18-07-2013 at 21:42 ----------

For violently attacking a stranger, punching him to the ground, pounding his face and assualting him to the point of blackening his eyes, breaking his knows, brusiings his cheeks, bruising his lips and lasserating the back of his head by smashing his head onto the concrete.

Lets leave out the contention that "no limit nigga" as he liked to be known lived up to his self declared social image and grabbed for the gun saying "you're going to die tonight mother <expletive>" and was shot as a result.

Lets just say Mr Zimmerman got sick of being viciously assaulted without landing a punch back and shot him. Would that make him bad in your view halibut? How much of a beating would you take with an equaliser in your holster before you ended it?

If someone attacked you on the way back from the Rawson Spring one night and you got the better of them and smacked their face in. Would you consider it justifiable if they then shot you out of self defence?

Why wouldn't someone "beat the snot" out of some prick with a gun who accosted them in the night? What would you do?

First I'd be intelligent enough not to start a fist fight with someone with a gun, its even worse than bringing a knife to a gun fight :D

For those really interested in this case it may be worth while doing some research into Chief Hurley and his manipulation of crime stats in Miami Dade. If this hadn't happened then its very possible that Trayvon Marton would still be alive now albeit in prison

If someone attacked you on the way back from the Rawson Spring one night and you got the better of them and smacked their face in. Would you consider it justifiable if they then shot you out of self defence?

The Rawson Spring's been a Star Wars bar in it's current form and from when it was the Deep End, catch me darkening it's door and I'll let anyone shoot me with a 10% inheritance clause on my worldwide assets if they catch me anywhere near the benighted hellhole. (Which to be fair are just my UK assets, but it sounds better)

That has to do with this case what exactly?

How are you so sure that Zimmerman accosted Martin and attacked him?

But that's not an accurate analogy as to what happened, as I'm sure you know.

---------- Post added 18-07-2013 at 21:53 ----------

This is just so bizarre.

Are you saying that if you were walking home, minding your own business and committing no crime, and a man got out of a vehicle, with a gun, followed you and accosted you.....YOU would be the aggressor? :loopy:

You might want to get your quotes sorted I think that's my post actually..

The Rawson Spring's been a Star Wars bar in it's current form and from when it was the Deep End, catch me darkening it's door and I'll let anyone shoot me with a 10% inheritance clause on my worldwide assets if they catch me anywhere near the benighted hellhole. (Which to be fair are just my UK assets, but it sounds better)

That has to do with this case what exactly?

Your characterisation of the Rawson as a hell hole is unfair, unfounded, and paints you as rather a delicate soul.

It has good beer at very reasonable prices. Its clientele are mostly local working and retired people.

I've been drinking there for years and rarely see any bother.

Archived