George Zimmerman found not guilty

For having the temerity to be walking through the 'wrong' neighbourhood.

Or was it for being poor and black?

There you go again. Desperate to make this an issue about race.

I bet your heart sank when you saw and realised that Zimmerman wasn't 'white'.

Although I do agree that this is a tragedy. I don't care what Martins character was. He shouldn't have died that night.

I bet your heart sank when you saw realised that Zimmerman wasn't 'white'.

Although I do agree that this is a tragedy. I don't care what Martins character was. He shouldn't have died that night.

Yes Halibut must cry himself to sleep every night because he isn't an ethnic minority :hihi:

I bet your heart sank when you saw realised that Zimmerman wasn't 'white'.

It's nothing to do with desperation on my part Jonny - it is a race issue.

Buying yoghurt is a race issue in your world.

I know you don't like post more than one sentence but perhaps you could enlighten us as to how race was an issue here?

Buying yoghurt is a race issue in your world.

I know you don't like post more than one sentence but perhaps you could enlighten us as to how race was an issue here?

That's an urban myth Jonny as you well know. If you're not switched on enough to be able to see that it's a race issue you're not the man I thought you were.

I agree. The self styled "no limit nigga" saw what he wrongly perceived to be a "cracker" looking at him. He ran, he came back, he beat the hell out of that cracker. Worked that cracker over, smash his eyes, his nose, this is one bleeding beaten cracker. Smash the crackers head on the concrete. So whatever the facts of the end of the fight, the majority of it was clearly racial. Martin believed his race and the race of his victim allowed him to assault him in the most brutal way for simply looking at him. If we could dismiss this as the paranoid raving of a mental racist retard then maybe it would not matter.

When half the global media agree, we have a serious problem.

What's going on in Pennsylvania sanman?

Stan its bloody hot at the moment!!

---------- Post added 18-07-2013 at 22:29 ----------

It is, I'm just thankful that George Zimmerman is hispanic - you'd be positively foaming at the mouth if he was white!

Your characterisation of the Rawson as a hell hole is unfair, unfounded, and paints you as rather a delicate soul.

It has good beer at very reasonable prices. Its clientele are mostly local working and retired people.

I've been drinking there for years and rarely see any bother.

Did i say their was any bother?

It's a star wars bar.

You want to hang out there from half seven in the morning or whenever it opens then fine. not my cup of tea and I only mentioned it as your foil on the thread taxman accused me of being a patron for God knows what reason.

As you're both going way off topic maybe you both are coming to an acceptance that George Zimmerman is a decent man who was looking out for his neighbours.

For violently attacking a stranger, punching him to the ground, pounding his face and assualting him to the point of blackening his eyes, breaking his nose, brusing his cheeks, bruising his lips and lasserating the back of his head by smashing his head onto the concrete.

Lets leave out the contention that "no limit nigga" as he liked to be known lived up to his self declared social image and grabbed for the gun saying "you're going to die tonight mother <expletive>" and was shot as a result.

Lets just say Mr Zimmerman got sick of being viciously assaulted without landing a punch back and shot him. Would that make him bad in your view halibut? How much of a beating would you take with an equaliser in your holster before you ended it?

If Zimmerman had took a bullet that night, he would just be another homicide statistic and Martin would just be another young black man doing time......it wouldn't have made news beyond the local vicinity.

Archived