George Zimmerman found not guilty

Not all the facts, as I've already acknowledged.

Surely you agree though, that there's something deeply troubling about what we do know.

Trayvon Martin wasn't armed - he was on his way home.

Zimmerman was armed.

He was advised not to follow Trayvon by the police.

He followed Trayvon and shot him dead.

Do you see anything at all untoward in that?

Yes..the fact that Martin is also Black..but adding "Black" is a no no so Zimmermans defenders use "hey there's a grey area" which covers their racist ass.

He has done. He's pointed out that being tall and smoking a bit of dope isn't grounds for being summarily executed by an over-zealous neighbourhood watch guy.

Or are you suggesting that makes it Ok?

Are you?............

That's not what happened. How many more times does it need pointing out?

It is what happened, it's just not all that happened

Don't think there is much dispute that Zimmerman got beat up. No matter what 'counter balance' he had in his favour.

Don't think there is much dispute that Marten got killed. No matter what height difference he had in his favour (which was only 3 inches, he hardly towered over Zimmerman)

The jury disagrees with you.

Are you saying the jury did think that being tall and smoking a bit of dope is grounds for being summarily executed by an over-zealous neighbourhood watch guy?

---------- Post added 16-07-2013 at 10:32 ----------

Are you?............

Are you Shooter McGavin or something? :suspect:

There's no money and fame to be made off black on black violence.

Intelligent man comments on the Trayvon Martin controversy

I believe he hit the nail on the head. (If he was white he would be arrested for racism!)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=61d_1373844289

Zimmerman will be a multi millionaire by the time he has sued all the tv stations for slander and editing his phone call to the police. They will be throwing money at him to settle.

Flashback: NBC Edited George Zimmerman 911 Call

He is probably already having his attorneys do the honors.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=acb_1373774496

Hmm..funny isn't it how you didn't add the fact that Zimmerman although not as tall certainly made up for in weight as a counter balance. As a tall pot smoker going about your business you'd have to shoot probably about 3 or 4 million Americans to make that one stick as evidence.

If it's all you can do to provide Martin as young and guilty as evidence, then go on to cast posters of not understanding the complicated facts is a bit rich coming from someone who also wasn't there. Just because you're "American" and own a gun gives you no more right than me or any other poster to put their ten bobs worth in.

Also interesting is the specific gun law in that State is also not confined to that state..and who's ugly head pops up when it comes to lobbying such laws? Our friends and bastions of all good and right..the NRA.

Please show where I have said my view has more right than yours?

Just because the police advised George Zimmerman not to follow Trayvon Martin doesn't make him guilty.

Trayvon was on his way to his fathers house who he did not normally live with so he was not on his way home. Either way this was not known by George Zimmerman.

I don't profess to say that George Zimmerman is entirely innocent in this case, he certainly is culpable by some of the decisions he made. However according to one of the jurors that has now spoken it shows that Trayvon Martin is also culpable due to the some of his decisions. A terrible price to pay I admit.

But to try and make out this is clear cut case is a nonsense on both sides.

And more importantly, walking to a house to watch a basketball game with your dad isn't breaking the law.

True, but punching someone to the ground, then getting on top of them and beating them round the head and threatening to kill them is sort of against the law.

Archived