Are you Allergic To Black People?

As a Caribbean themed cafe I would be rather miffed if the cook wasnt Black, they got the soul.

you hear about all the black fellas shot while playing paintball?

somebody shouted get down and they all got up to dance

You can draw what other conclusions you like, however the fact remains she has only ever stated what she's personally noticed and thinks. Which is that folk have only ever walked out of her café when they have seen she is black, and not for any other reasons.

Having looked in the cafe before all this kicked off (and I also left most immediately too) I'd say the reason is nothing to do with the owner. It's her clientele that put me off - mostly rowdy, gobby and unpleasant. I never even saw her.

You can draw what other conclusions you like, however the fact remains she has only ever stated what she's personally noticed and thinks. Which is that folk have only ever walked out of her café when they have seen she is black, and not for any other reasons.

No! She has noticed they walk out when they see her! It could be a number of reasons besides her colour

Archived