Are you Allergic To Black People?

"People would come in, open the door, look at me and turn round and go outside."

It doesn't sound like she asked these people why they left... Maybe it's her prejudice showing here. She's making assumptions.

I've walked into cafes & walked out again without buying fairly often, nothing to do with the race of the owner, maybe I didn't like the menu, the prices, the queue, the general atmosphere of the place, the smell, the way the staff/owner stares at me, maybe I just wanted the toilet & couldn't see one. There are lots of random reasons people might walk in & straight out again of a cafe.

In the metro she said she had hired a white woman for a while as a test. I am not sure how statistically significant the results were though.

I've walked in and out of places for any number of reasons.

The last time was a cafe as it happens. The reason I walked was that the proprietor was yelling at a member of staff. He saw us. But this didn't stop him from F**ing and blinding and using crude language to her in front of my other half. I told him what I thought of him too.

He was Irish. But I didn't walk out because he was Irish, I walked out because he was a total idiot. I'm sure that the lady owner of the cafe doesn't behave that way, but there are all sorts of reasons why people about face. My example is an extreme one, but we've done it lots of other times for more subtle reasons.

I've walked in and out of places for any number of reasons.

The last time was a cafe as it happens. The reason I walked was that the proprietor was yelling at a member of staff. He saw us. But this didn't stop him from F**ing and blinding and using crude language to her in front of my other half. I told him what I thought of him too.

He was Irish. But I didn't walk out because he was Irish, I walked out because he was a total idiot. I'm sure that the lady owner of the cafe doesn't behave that way, but there are all sorts of reasons why people about face. My example is an extreme one, but we've done it lots of other times for more subtle reasons.

Exactly there are many reasons people walk out of places.

Anyway she has got the free publicity.

Archived