Royal Baby Bets

Why can't the queen just abdicate, she is like a movie villain, holding on till the bitter end :hihi:

Oh Bedrock, you really didn't think that one through did you? the reason she won't abdicate is that Charles would get the throne & even she knows he's a berk. I think she'll go for outliving him, if she can then let William have it.

---------- Post added 16-07-2013 at 19:56 ----------

Oh do shut up . It is not every day OUR Royal Family have a new addition

No it's not, but people are so quick to knock the unemployed when they have kids, yet this one like the rest of the family will get millions of state money thrown at it.

Oh but no not a word is said about them, probably the biggest freeloaders in the land, the Queen I don't her object to her getting some coin but the others no way Jose.

Oh Bedrock, you really didn't think that one through did you? the reason she won't abdicate is that Charles would get the throne & even she knows he's a berk. I think she'll go for outliving him, if she can then let William have it.

---------- Post added 16-07-2013 at 19:56 ----------

Oh do shut up . It is not every day OUR Royal Family have a new addition

No it's not, but people are so quick to knock the unemployed when they have kids, yet this one like the rest of the family will get millions of state money thrown at it.

Oh but no not a word is said about them, probably the biggest freeloaders in the land, the Queen I don't her object to her getting some coin but the others no way Jose.

Why, what would happen if Charles was king big ears? :hihi:

Archived