What would you do if you were back in time of English Civil War

I had this conversation with my Dad ( RIP darling ) , Mum & brother & we would have been split . Me & Mum are Royalists , and my late Dad & my nutty brother are Roundheads or hated the Royal family . So in my brothers words , he would have " dobbed me in " . WELL I AM SO NOT BOTHERED. ! Pity we would probably have fallen out over this

I had this conversation with my Dad ( RIP darling ) , Mum & brother & we would have been split . Me & Mum are Royalists , and my late Dad & my nutty brother are Roundheads or hated the Royal family . So in my brothers words , he would have " dobbed me in " . WELL I AM SO NOT BOTHERED. ! Pity we would probably have fallen out over this

I'd shoot ya with my longbow. :hihi:

Well I would have her get rid of this government

Parliament is bigger than government. You'd have no MPs.

Nobody for you to go to for representation? You would like that?

The English Civil War was about the Stuarts hinting towards Catholicism again, and their relations with the French monarchy. That area of religion and european politics doesn't translate into a modern context.

Archived