Heatwave..Please dont forget about the homeless

Another SF thread descends into a hate fest.

Great!

---------- Post added 15-07-2013 at 20:07 ----------

Maybe because somebody considered their welfare and provided some cooling beverages.

Lol, not really.

It looked like cans of wife beater,extra strength.:hihi:

I appreciate hard working people find it difficult in this heat, but at the end of a day people working on building sites etc can at least go home to a bath or shower, a cold beer and a change of clothes.

A little empathy with the homeless would do you more credit.

Empathy on SF ?? You are having a laugh. The forum is full of self centred morons as usual. Little nobody's, still wet behind the ears and with a very long way to go. Humanity is a rare commodity on SF............

Empathy on SF ?? You are having a laugh. The forum is full of self centred morons as usual. Little nobody's, still wet behind the ears and with a very long way to go. Humanity is a rare commodity on SF............

Humanity though has many definitions and meanings and indeed opposites for in the same instant we can cherish nature and life, we can just as easily destroy it without a thought so the criticism is undeserved as we are all guilty of the same at some level.

I don't think it necessarily means that everyone doesn't have any concerns or empathy towards the homeless, I think some people just might feel a little peeved when its assumed they need to be told by someone else how to feel and respond to a homeless person they meet in that sad situation.

I don't think it necessarily means that everyone doesn't have any concerns or empathy towards the homeless, I think some people just might feel a little peeved when its assumed they need to be told by someone else how to feel and respond to a homeless person they meet in that sad situation.

....or it's the expectation that we should

Archived