Neighbour dies trying to defend a paedophile

errrrrm murder gets you a longer time lol, and who better to attack than a paedo for browny points? i suppose a guard but......

its just i used to know somebody that couldnt stay on the outside very long, hed commit a crime (such as burgling the local youth club etc) just to go down again, he was committing crimes daily.

it is difficult for some when back on the outside, you do get "institutionalised" and find it almost impossible to get back to the daily routine of paying bills and stuff, looking after yourself, specially if you dont have much help

Yea thats a possibility, it's just how very targeted it all was and how the guy killed someone who intervened not that actual peado makes me think he wasn't doing it to stay in prison.

Where exactly did they manage to dig out that he has an IQ of 140 and is a Genius?

I mean come on, who go's around administering IQ tests to people in prison?

and another thing, what sort of genius kills three people, gets sent down for two and is about to be sent down for the third?

Surely a genius would be able to commit the crime and get away with it?

Vigilantism is attacking folk who appear to be escaping the law. Attacking folk who haven't committed a crime is thuggery.

There's no distinction, legally. It's unlawful for citizens to take the law into their own hands.

In the UK, at least- Mr Zimmerman opines differently in Florida.

Has just come out that the suspect is actually a murderer who is 22 years into a 25 year stretch at the moment.

He was on Day release from Prison.

I presume he's absconded? (I know the staff are abit slow, but surely they've checked for him there right?)

Day release from prison...whatever mumbo jumbo will they come up with next.

A nonser should be publically castrated anyway for starters and if that's not a deterrent nothing is but then again being politically correct we have to give them their rights in order to be released from prison to do it again.

All you do gooders remember if it was your child how would you react?

Archived