Suggestions needed for a change of bank.

They do have a premier account yes. It's nothing to do with love though, and to anthropomorphise your bank just makes you look silly.

Try taking away your greater than 250k mortgage, 50k in savings or 100k in income and see how much love they show as they tell you you're no longer eligible for that premier account.

Given your posts I'd be very surprised if you have a premier account, never mind any treatment from them better than what a premier account holder would get.

I notice that you didn't explain what it is you could do during the good times to generate future good will... You acknowledged that if times went bad and your income fell below 100k then the premier account would be withdrawn...

They do have a premier account yes. It's nothing to do with love though, and to anthropomorphise your bank just makes you look silly.

Try taking away your greater than 250k mortgage, 50k in savings or 100k in income and see how much love they show as they tell you you're no longer eligible for that premier account.

Given your posts I'd be very surprised if you have a premier account, never mind any treatment from them better than what a premier account holder would get.

I notice that you didn't explain what it is you could do during the good times to generate future good will... You acknowledged that if times went bad and your income fell below 100k then the premier account would be withdrawn...

As usual, you are wrong. You shouldn't talk about subjects you know nothing about Cyclone. Guess who the last female I took for a candlelit dinner was, can you guess, thats right, it was my banker, who 2 days later signed off the biggest bridging loan I've had to date with an interest rate so good it would make your eyes water. You probably wouldn't even be given bridging full stop so all those opportunities remain unavailable to you. Never mind Cyclone, you could always report your phone stolen to waste police time when you actually lost it due to your own carelessness. Take some responsibility for your own actions or the bank will never take you seriously.

It's very easy for you to say "you're wrong". Harder to prove.

What was your oh so impressive interest rate then, in the world of extremely low interest rates today?

What makes you think that you can guess my financial situation?

Off the topic of this thread, but you're clearly not very familiar with the law, "Theft by finding" is an offence, if to claim on my insurance for theft I need a police report number. And I wasn't the one carrying my phone, so I didn't lose it through carelessness.

Oh, and the bit about dinner, unless you're married to your bank manager, I think you're probably just lying.

Archived