Does anyone remember me..STUART CRUMP

Anyone remember me, born in Ranskill Road Tinley, went to philimore road school lefift in 1960 due to rehousing, live on Broad Oaks just off Staniforth road, married Tanya Guirdham in 1974 move to shiregreen in 1976 am still living in Shiregreen, any old flames get in toucxh lollol

I can remember a guy with the name Crump he worked as a motorbike sales man for Dan bradburys and later I met him when he worked at Richardsons motorcycle shop don't know if he is any relative its a long time since I have seen him though .

Are you any relation to a lad who worked at J Stead and Co Ltd on Cricket Inn Road. He would be 16/17 years old in 1959-1963. His name was Johny Crump, and I feel sure he had older sisters.Family may have lived on the Wybourne

Grey Eminence - Subang Jaya - Makaysia

Anyone remember me, born in Ranskill Road Tinley, went to philimore road school lefift in 1960 due to rehousing, live on Broad Oaks just off Staniforth road, married Tanya Guirdham in 1974 move to shiregreen in 1976 am still living in Shiregreen, any old flames get in toucxh lollol

I remember Adele Crump and Christine Crapper, think they were cousins.

Archived