Youths throwing water bombs at cars on Abbeydale Road

Its only because they are asian. For some people asians can do no wrong and its the white folk that are to blame for everything wrong in the world.

Innit :D

They could be white, black, blue, yellow, purple .... doesn't make any difference.

I don't think I'd have taken much comfort in the thought that "kids are kids and the driver should have coped" somehow....

I say youths, but they were probably 15-18 years old, some of them old enough to drive themselves.

No, you're just over reacting. How do you manage in heavy rain ?

any non moran can tell when its raining but in the split seconds before a object hits your windscreen you have no idea what the object is. or are you that full of yourself you just carry on at speed:loopy:

any non moran can tell when its raining but in the split seconds before a object hits your windscreen you have no idea what the object is. or are you that full of yourself you just carry on at speed:loopy:

What about if a bird pooped ? Or do you only drive in bird free countries ?

And, think of our boys in combat, all those nasty inconsiderate bullets flying around whilst they are driving. It's a wonder we drivers aren't all dead !

Btw, "moran" ?. :D

What about if a bird pooped ? Or do you only drive in bird free countries ?

And, think of our boys in combat, all those nasty inconsiderate bullets flying around whilst they are driving. It's a wonder we drivers aren't all dead !

Btw, "moran" ?. :D

were in Sheffield not afganistan muppet:gag:

I don't think the problem is so much hitting the windscreen, rather hitting the driver's head through a window.

Which I am sure gains "extra points" in their game

And as mentioned, they aren't little boys, they are young men. Which means not only that they should know better, but that they can get some power behind their shots too....

Archived