Coffee Shop Treats

Right, where do you like to shop and what do you like to have?

I would usually go to Cafe Nero and have a large Mocha with Caramel Waffle which are a delight together.

In warm weather, nothing beating the Triple Caramel Frappuccino with Caramel Waffle from Starbucks, so morish.

As I live near Crystal Peaks, Shhh Coffee do an amazing Mocha with a Victoria Sponge, mmm...

I am looking to find a coffee shop that sells a cupcake with a little icing on top and some sprinkled coco over the icing, I would pay upto £8 for a caramel latte and said cupcake.

You need to see a doctor mate :hihi:

Almond latte and apple crumble muffin from <3 coffee in crystal peaks.

And Bedrock, at your suggestion I tried Shhh. I was greeted by two very polite, friendly and helpful waiters who couldn't do enough to get it right for me and the little one. I had a very enjoyable breakfast sandwich and a pot of tea and I was as pleasantly surprised at the cost as I was at the service :)

Almond latte and apple crumble muffin from <3 coffee in crystal peaks.

And Bedrock, at your suggestion I tried Shhh. I was greeted by two very polite, friendly and helpful waiters who couldn't do enough to get it right for me and the little one. I had a very enjoyable breakfast sandwich and a pot of tea and I was as pleasantly surprised at the cost as I was at the service :)

Glad to be of service babe :D

I have often seen a owner of a coffee shop in Sheffield whom I will not name, buying packs of 4 muffins for a loud from Morrison's and selling them for £3.99 with a black coffee with no milk or sugar in his shop.

Please don't name my shop, i'll give you a free coffee and bun next time you're in.

Archived