Funny cafe owner at Castleton

Dunno, but count me in !

I'm gonna take along a flask and sandwiches. :hihi:

Yep! I'm bringing my own beer and rotted cake and I will ask him for 26 notes :D:D

---------- Post added 19-07-2013 at 22:02 ----------

I'll tell him I a coeliac, vegan and I only want a glass of water(filtered) and use of the lav.

He might lose the plot with that one :hihi:

When is the unofficial forum meet then? I really want to visit this place!!

Dunno, but count me in !

I'm gonna take along a flask and sandwiches. :hihi:

I'll tell him I a coeliac, vegan and I only want a glass of water(filtered) and use of the lav.

Hey...you guys can laugh, but seriously, the guy is disturbed, he would flip his lid at 20ish customers only spending looses change :suspect::suspect:

Bags a split of the YBF proceeds. :D

And me! The youlubes hits would make us all millionhairs!! :D

---------- Post added 19-07-2013 at 22:53 ----------

Yeah Ramps i have...:D

tell you what, i will sit down the street drinking in a half decent cafe and will film it all when you all turn up and he throws a fit :hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi: Make sure the battery is well charged!!

The trick is to go in in ones and twos and fill up the cafe with what he thinks are all completely unconnected tourists. Then you can really freak him out in unison, by synchronising your tea drinking and scone munching, or something.

Or meet up in a nearby pub and send people in with concealed cameraphones to ask for ever more outlandish food when he complains that they can't just buy a cup of tea.

Of course, this could be legitimately viewed as deliberate mental torture.

Might join you & say , Can I have a skinny Latte & just be a blonde & then say I need a bowl of fresh strawberries with Cornish Cream . :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-07-2013 at 22:56 ----------

Oh & I might say have you got change for a 50 squid note

:hihi::hihi: Need a really fit lady to walk in wearing a rubber mini skirt and stick to this script . . 'Hello! Could I have a nice tea and some scones and whatever you recomend? My boyfriend just dumped me - I have over 1 thousand pounds cash on me, winks, I'm so horny as well' :gag:

And then see what happens :suspect: