Funny cafe owner at Castleton

It's fun to damage the reputation of a business isn't it. The same people who criticise this cafe owner are the same people who will complain it's closed this time next year. Support your fellow man in business. Would it have been so difficult to enjoy a tasty meal on a day out. Really.

It's fun to damage the reputation of a business isn't it. The same people who criticise this cafe owner are the same people who will complain it's closed this time next year. Support your fellow man in business. Would it have been so difficult to enjoy a tasty meal on a day out. Really.

Have you seen the link? It's beyond crap!! It's the funniest thing I have seen in years!! I am going to pay this place a visit for the LOLZ!!!

'Upon entering the clearly mentally disturbed manager asked if we wanted "scones" or "light bites" when I replied "scone" he quite aggressively asked what was wrong with his food and accused me of sneering at him. We assumed he was joking and laughed nervously. We were shown to our table the whole room smelt of stale socks' :hihi::D

Have you seen the link? It's beyond crap!! It's the funniest thing I have seen in years!! I am going to pay this place a visit for the LOLZ!!!

'Upon entering the clearly mentally disturbed manager asked if we wanted "scones" or "light bites" when I replied "scone" he quite aggressively asked what was wrong with his food and accused me of sneering at him. We assumed he was joking and laughed nervously. We were shown to our table the whole room smelt of stale socks' :hihi::D

Granted, those are not the best reviews are they :help:

Its's definitely a new approach to sales. Maybe he's joking and it's just gotten out of hand. I like to think the best of people. In fact, after reading all those terrible reviews, some of them are so funny I now WANT to go and frequent this cafe. It sounds AWESOME!

Edited by Arrr Sez I

Its's definitely a new approach to sales. Maybe he's joking and it's just gotten out of hand. I like to think the best of people. In fact, after reading all those terrible reviews, some of them are so funny I now WANT to go and frequent this cafe. It sounds AWESOME!

Rubber necker. :hihi:

Oi!! Stop nicking my prose :P