Funny cafe owner at Castleton

Oh no!!!! :help: :help:

No, think about this.

I could use my experience of falling into peat bogs to guide them up Mam Tor around the bogs, you wait and serve, hold the mad guy back by showing him the lada, arr sez i telling tales of when winnatts Pass was on ocean and his adventure with Blue John, and Bedders running the after party.

We could be minted.

No, think about this.

I could use my experience of falling into peat bogs to guide them up Mam Tor around the bogs, you wait and serve, hold the mad guy back by showing him the lada, arr sez i telling tales of when winnatts Pass was on ocean and his adventure with Blue John, and Bedders running the after party.

We could be minted.

GOLD!! Let's do it!! Just trying to wake bedders up . . . poor kid is shattered :D

GOLD!! Let's do it!! Just trying to wake bedders up . . . poor kid is shattered :D

One condition, we all go see my windmills and Denlin fetches a massive carp to neck with bedders, whilst i preach about my rights on private land to the non English speaking security guard. :love:

One condition, we all go see my windmills and Denlin fetches a massive carp to neck with bedders, whilst i preach about my rights on private land to the non English speaking security guard. :love:

And one more . . . Shaz brings her large baps with her :love: I will get Tommy's mates to do the security when you engage the Muslim guard :rant::D

Just got off the phone with my mate in Brid, he caught a 23lb ling earlier so we can cut Denlin out, saves 39p on my spreadsheet, even with delivery. Of course we'd need someone to wield it so there's another responsibility for you. Maybe apply some lippy if you have time ?

Another though, portaloo's on Mam Tor ? I'd take all the OAP visitors via the springs which would see them needing a bog at £30 a chuck.

Bedders, do you have "Light a rainbow", (Green court Remix)

Would need that to entice the roadies into performing "extras" at a 45% share. .

Just got off the phone with my mate in Brid, he caught a 23lb ling earlier so we can cut Denlin out, saves 39p on my spreadsheet, even with delivery. Of course we'd need someone to wield it so there's another responsibility for you. Maybe apply some lippy if you have time ?

Another though, portaloo's on Mam Tor ? I'd take all the OAP visitors via the springs which would see them needing a bog at £30 a chuck.

Bedders, do you have "Light a rainbow", (Green court Remix)

Would need that to entice the roadies into performing "extras" at a 45% share. .

Bedders on toilet duty - not happy. His scabs have extended :(

I can cut back on the portaloos. Ex mate 'Big darcy' from the Manor (ex Shiregreen OCS starter crew) works at Wilko's and bags major deals on buckets :thumbsup:

The roadies we can just bait with glue/fake crack off West street :D

Bedders on toilet duty - not happy. His scabs have extended :(

I can cut back on the portaloos. Ex mate 'Big darcy' from the Manor (ex Shiregreen OCS starter crew) works at Wilko's and bags major deals on buckets :thumbsup:

The roadies we can just bait with glue/fake crack off West street :D

And people here class us as idiots. :(

If only they had the foresight to fund our ventures.

No wonder the country is on it's knees. :mad:

I was at Castleton at the weekend, and we plonked our bums on a couple of seats outside a cafe (which was empty) and asked the guy for two coffees...the guy didnt want to sell just two coffees and told us that he only sells drinks with meals...and that he turns people away if they dont have a meal...as we got up to leave, he then changed his mind and said he would allow us to have two coffees :huh:

does anyone else find this strange, i am sure there are loads of cafes about that a more than happy for peoples custom :huh:

Strange person I would have told him where to stick his coffee.