Going on holiday (Robin Hood's Bay)! Advice please ..

There's a man that frequents the pubs in Robin Hoods Bay who claims to have a vagina. I ran like no tomorrow upon hearing this from his very mouth, however, I was told he has a tattoo of a lady around his belly button. You probably can guess what the belly button is :suspect:

Thanks for imparting that piece of information. :rolleyes:

I thought I would warn you as he seems to be attracted to out-of-towners.

That's all right then ... if I see him, I'll just tell him I'm a Scarboroughdidlian. :rolleyes::D

Back on topic now please ...

Excellent! Would love to go on a steam railway! (never been on one) ... I shall go and Google (where is it on this computer? ... top of the screen ... oh yeah ... ) :)

It's the North Yorkshire Moors Railway. Some service do start in Whitby as well :) I love the place, we go with family every year, we've stayed in Robin Hood's Bay too which is also really nice.

Scarborough is OK, it has a nice castle, we tend to drive there on the last day before coming home.

No suggestions, AB - but a request...

Please may we have an illustrated diary/journal of your travels and adventures? :)

*puts on alcoblog costume*

friday took off in rocket, had a near miss with a whitbyonian trawler on the way, passed mel the bells house and shouted obcenities as i zoomed over at 25 miles per hour

Archived