How was your valentines night?

killerbabe

Executive Hotel Suite and Jacuzzi, 4 course meal, Bottle of Champagne thrown in, Missus then got tiddly on the bubbly and flooded the bathroom with bubbles :hihi:

All in all a top evening :D

As he said, and probs at same place..

But still broke up :D

I only got together with my girlfriend the weekend before valentines day, so I wasn't quite sure how to play it. After debating whether to just get her a card or a card and a present, I decided to get a card and four red roses, one for each day that we'd been together.

She bought some chinese food round, then we sat in my flat and watched the Liverpool vs Arsenal game on Sky. I'd asked her beforehand if she preferred to come round early and watch the game with me or come round afterwards, and pointed out that I really didn't want to bore her with football. She didn't mind watching the game though, and now she wants to watch the FA cup game against the mancs as well. :)

Then we just sat on the sofa for about an hour falling asleep in each others' arms. All in all it was a good night. :)

I stayed in, did some work, watched Shameless (Frank Gallagher was my valentine) then did a bit of shopping at Tesco at midnight. And all through the evening I had a massive grin on my face because however single and dull my Valentine's day was at least I didn't have to spend it with the complete and utter tosser I was going out with last February. Hooray for being single!

I stayed in, did some work, watched Shameless (Frank Gallagher was my valentine) then did a bit of shopping at Tesco at midnight. And all through the evening I had a massive grin on my face because however single and dull my Valentine's day was at least I didn't have to spend it with the complete and utter tosser I was going out with last February. Hooray for being single!

W'hey!! Same feelings for me with my ex, although it was January!! I didn't spend midnight though doing valuable shopping, I was having a beer...;-)

Archived