How was your valentines night?

killerbabe

Went to the pub with my mates and looked longingly at the lass behind the bar at the Porter Cottage.

Had a few drinks, decided I'm better off single now, got home to find an anonymous valentines card which had my ex's handwriting on, which went to the bin, decided I was much better off now.

I wouldnt bet on it - I thought both teams looked poor last night.

I think Rooney and Ruud will have some fun on Sat.

What? We had loads of possession against a quality team, and we got our just rewards with a win, even though the goal came late. Saturday will be revenge for Old Trafford '99, the second lowest I've ever felt after a football game (the first being the FA cup final in '96).

Carra and Sami are more than capable of keeping Shrek and the horse quiet on Saturday. Gary "Dot Cotton" Neville isn't going to be celebrating at the end of this one, as the Champions of Europe advance to the FA cup quarter finals. :D

I stayed in, did some work, watched Shameless (Frank Gallagher was my valentine) then did a bit of shopping at Tesco at midnight. And all through the evening I had a massive grin on my face because however single and dull my Valentine's day was at least I didn't have to spend it with the complete and utter tosser I was going out with last February. Hooray for being single!

hobits !!.....im loving your style !!:clap:

well i spent valentines night at work.....coz im well n truly single this year...and happy that way too !!:banana:

although .....i did have a few suprises ...... a very nice text the night before valentines..... a card in the post ....and a really nice n sweet e-mail valentine !! :love:

all three a total shock .........so i guess im happy !!! :lol:

clare :wave: x

I had a lovely day.

I had a beautiful bouquet delivered to work and then we went for a meal and a few drinks.

Although the meal was nice, it wasn't the best I've had. The pubs weren't the most plush although pleasant and welcoming. However, I couldn't have wished for better company or such a good time. It was perfect.

I had the best Valentines! :D

My boyfriend cooked me a lovely meal and bought me chocolates and flowers. We had a bottle of wine and some cake I made for him and then went for a few quiet drinks in my local. We came back and just chilled infront of the TV for the rest of the night :love:

Archived