How was your valentines night?

killerbabe

bloody brilliant spent all night on my ps2 after the blazing row what we had in the morning,words was said that cut into me but I am not taking know flak from a 36 year old if she wants to start throwing flak about then I hope she gets back with her ex husband or I will finnish up throwing her out I wish I had listened to a friend of mine when he said dont get involved with her you will make a very big mistake, oh and I have 7 years we have been together if I had been in the knick I would be coming out now time served. I was a lot better on my own know screaming kids shouting I wouldnt mind but I buy her and the kids everything they want I even go with out so they get the things what they want. but do I get any thanks like hell I do all she is bothered about is more more more. I will be out on the town tomorrow stuff my bad liver lets see how she copes on her own when I am not there. women I bloody hate them all they do is moan bloody moan there cant be that many men who spends almost £150 every week on them. so dont talk about valentines day or night to me

bloody brilliant spent all night on my ps2 after the blazing row what we had in the morning,words was said that cut into me but I am not taking know flak from a 36 year old if she wants to start throwing flak about then I hope she gets back with her ex husband or I will finnish up throwing her out I wish I had listened to a friend of mine when he said dont get involved with her you will make a very big mistake, oh and I have 7 years we have been together if I had been in the knick I would be coming out now time served. I was a lot better on my own know screaming kids shouting I wouldnt mind but I buy her and the kids everything they want I even go with out so they get the things what they want. but do I get any thanks like hell I do all she is bothered about is more more more. I will be out on the town tomorrow stuff my bad liver lets see how she copes on her own when I am not there. women I bloody hate them all they do is moan bloody moan there cant be that many men who spends almost £150 every week on them. so dont talk about valentines day or night to me

Not all us women are bad, and if that is the way you feel you should try to sought it out rather then drowning your sorrows (a silly idea). You say you wont take any flack from a 36 year old so I am presuming you are older, so be the more mature one and sought it out.

Have a large drink, Deep Breath & stuff em all :)

yes I am a lot older there is a 14 year gap between us and I wont take know flak from anybody young or old and as for soughting it out I will sort it out in the morning when she is out on her ear kids and all

Sorry bigkev, I wasn't trying to have a go.:(

I was seriously debating not boring you all with my valentines night, but it looks like I wasn't the only one happy to be watching the reds field god at home :D

Boy was it surreal sitting in the Centenary stand watching Fowler legging it about the pitch :confused: It only took me 2 whole seasons to get used to him not being there :roll:

Anyway - the goal in the 87th minute made up for the tanker doing 20mph (and I do actually mean that :mad: ) over the A57, and the total gridlock round the entire Manchester ring road thanks to 2 accidents on the M62. I even rang Mr Strix to tell him he could go without me, coz I didn't think I'd make it in time :cry: - but he (and my cuz) waited for me :)

Still miffed we didn't have time to buy a programme, as I wanted to see what the 'emergency valentine card' in it's centre pages looked like :hihi:

Archived