How was your valentines night?

killerbabe

to all the people on here just some feed back regarding what I said last night on how was your valentine night. well me and the girlfriend have made it up and I just wished I had wore a condom because her hormornes are sky high and this is what happened the last time we have now got a 3 year old son. so it could be baby on way.

Er, congratulations?

well what a sham valentines day was for me.it was with the same mobile my darling man of 3 years booked a romantic dinner for us that on the day i found the messages from the other woman he is seeing behind my back. GUTTED

Things were going well after our last big argument. Made up. Went down to London to spend more time together. Before Valentine's day, I kind of threw a strop, cos he was being gitty about something. Didn't talk much. Next day, had a big row. On our first Valentine's Day together. >.< He mentioned breaking up. Was gutted, but went through the motions. He drove me back up to Sheffield. For 3 hrs, we argued over our relationship nitpicking at each other.

When we got here, he picked up his stuff, and left.

Went to my mum's and cried my guts out that night. :(

Despite all this, I still miss him. What a nightmare of a Valentine's Day ?

Archived