Who wants a Forum Speed Dating Night?

FunkyHouse

I think speed dating has a time limit of 2 mins per victim. Obviously, this would have to be adjusted for speed mating to take account of the 1 min 59 seconds left at the end. It's a shame the participants wouldn't even be allowed to spend the excess time having a post coital fag if done in a public area. Personally, I would prefer a speed skating night. :)

Good idea Cloudy.

Why not combine all three - i.e., start with the skating, then move on to the dating and finish with the mating (all done without taking the skates off). :hihi: :hihi:

I think speed dating has a time limit of 2 mins per victim. Obviously, this would have to be adjusted for speed mating to take account of the 1 min 59 seconds left at the end. It's a shame the participants wouldn't even be allowed to spend the excess time having a post coital fag if done in a public area. Personally, I would prefer a speed skating night. :)

I wasn't really thinking of victims with this thread, although if it changes to a speed skating night I am sure there will be many...;-)

Why not save all that time and messing about, and just go straight for a speed hating event? :)

On a more serious note, why do all advertised speed dating events have an upper age limit of 35/40?

Good idea Cloudy.

Why not combine all three - i.e., start with the skating, then move on to the dating and finish with the mating (all done without taking the skates off). :hihi: :hihi:

At least I could guarantee falling flat on my face whilst participating in all 3 ......... :D

If you want to date people, you should find 1 person you like, and date them, I don't go for all this speed dating malarkey where you date one person for say a few minutes then move on to teh next one and so on.

Seems awfully false and contrived to me is all.

If you want to date people, you should find 1 person you like, and date them, I don't go for all this speed dating malarkey where you date one person for say a few minutes then move on to teh next one and so on.

Seems awfully false and contrived to me is all.

so then find someone to date properly at a speed dating event.....if i was single i'd def go for it

I'd give it a go, obviously go with a couple of mates so we can all have a laugh about the scary people that turn up to those things.

I've had one of the managers asking me today if I'd go for a date with her daughter?????

So complete strangers, definately a better idea

Archived