Strange answer phone message help.

Hi the mrs has had 4 calls from an unknown number and a message left saying

"We believe you are with holding vital files with regards to the 9 11 bombings, please return these to 92 spring then can't make out what they say hope u got that please return these within 24 hours of there could be consequences.

I personally think its a load of crap, the voice sounds distorted, but none of her friends would do something like that and wondered if it would be worth contacting the police or do as I think and just ignore it!

Sounds like a load of crap to me, probably someone just messing around.

IF by any stretch of the imagination you were guilty of any such offence, I don't think you'd get a telephone call! There would be about 56 armed coppers kicking your door down!

Hi the mrs has had 4 calls from an unknown number and a message left saying

"We believe you are with holding vital files with regards to the 9 11 bombings, please return these to 92 spring then can't make out what they say hope u got that please return these within 24 hours of there could be consequences.

I personally think its a load of crap, the voice sounds distorted, but none of her friends would do something like that and wondered if it would be worth contacting the police or do as I think and just ignore it!

Total wind up just ignore it, or if your worried ring the police and they will tap your phone, they take things like that very seriously...

Archived