West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

I didn't lecture anyone about any aspects of any religion. I merely pointed out that your mate wasn't qualified. To quote yourself..You really should keep up. :hihi::hihi:

..and I was turning your own sentiment back on you..if you believe he isn't qualified to make any statement on Islam then you're in no position to challenge those statements because you're even less qualified than he is.

Hope you enjoyed Tramlines.

..and I was turning your own sentiment back on you..if you believe he isn't qualified to make any statement on Islam then you're in no position to challenge those statements because you're even less qualified than he is.

Hope you enjoyed Tramlines.

No you didn't turn around anything. You simply imagined that you did. That's what key board warriors do. I never claimed to be an expert on Islam or muslims. Mel did. Spot the difference? Of course you didn't.

I loved Tramlines thanks, I'm back there once I've wined and dined. I hope you enjoyed your office.

No you didn't turn around anything. You simply imagined that you did. That's what key board warriors do. I never claimed to be an expert on Islam or muslims. Mel did. Spot the difference? Of course you didn't.
Tut tut..the point I'm making is you can't challenge what someone says from a perspective of ignorance yourself. Mel could well be wrong, but you're in no position to denounce (or approve) of what he says either.

Tut tut..the point I'm making is you can't challenge what someone says from a perspective of ignorance yourself. Mel could well be wrong, but you're in no position to denounce (or approve) of what he says either.

You really need to take a break. Are you on duty all on your own this afternoon? I'll get back to Tramlines and let someone else fill your hours.

PS. Neither can you.. By the way the only thing of Mel's that I challenged was his knowledge of the subject without claiming any more knowledge myself. You are such a know it all you butted in.:loopy:

You really need to take a break. Are you on duty all on your own this afternoon? I'll get back to Tramlines and let someone else fill your hours.

PS. Neither can you.. By the way the only thing of Mel's that I challenged was his knowledge of the subject without claiming any more knowledge myself. You are such a know it all you butted in.:loopy:

You're still missing my point, your argument has no credibility because you're denouncing someone's opinion because you believe they lack knowledge, in which case you, me and nobody else has any business posting here on that basis. You also fail to see the irony in calling other posters 'keyboard warriors' when you yourself are doing the self same thing.

I'm sure Tramlines and you're afternoon of 'wining & dining' should have been far more interesting than becoming pre-occupied with we anti-social, friendless keyboard warriors.

He was a prolific abuser and child rapist. Don't expect my support.

Henry VIII had his wives topped and I'm not asking for support on that either. My point was that we tend to judge from a 2013 moral standpoint, that has evolved over years through education and laws that are meant to guide and protect us. I do not condone in the least what Jimmy Saville did. I was merely reminded by your post that consensual sex at the age of 12 was the norm in a society less mature than our own and in another era J.S. probably would not have been so demonized.

Likewise, it's unfair to judge the morality of other cultures history by our standards and with 20/20 hindsight.

one of the ukrainians has been charged with murder and will appear in court

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23403961

the other ones been released without charge

http://www.whitbygazette.co.uk/news/national/man-held-over-mosque-attacks-freed-1-5879070

BUT

is helping police as a "witness"

one of the ukrainians has been charged with murder and will appear in court

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23403961

the other ones been released without charge

http://www.whitbygazette.co.uk/news/national/man-held-over-mosque-attacks-freed-1-5879070

BUT

is helping police as a "witness"

Good- at least some consolation for the victim's family.

One wonders if this Ukrainian actually came here to commit this type of terrorism- only been in UK since April this year, victim was stabbed in same month and then later the mosque bombings.

Good- at least some consolation for the victim's family.

One wonders if this Ukrainian actually came here to commit this type of terrorism- only been in UK since April this year, victim was stabbed in same month and then later the mosque bombings.

indeed, im quite interested in his story and motive, there seems to be something going on, to only be here 3 or so months and be right in the middle of all this, the police called the murder a terrorist murder, not sure ive heard that term before, must mean its political or religiously based?

Archived