West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

He probably knew what he'd get if he committed his crimes in his own country, so took an easier option just incase he got caught, same crime softer sentence.

Hmm, it's a possibility but I think the catalyst was him being here at the time of Lee Rigby's murder, again assuming he's guilty of course.

what if he had previous thou ?

being obtuse and arguementative as usual :roll: I was trying to ask a serious and honest question about how you spot and stop possible nasty pieces of work from entering the country which you won't just not answer you're deliberetly muddying the water

being obtuse and arguementative as usual :roll: I was trying to ask a serious and honest question about how you spot and stop possible nasty pieces of work from entering the country which you won't just not answer you're deliberetly muddying the water
no asking you how you would stop this from happening which again you failed to answer:roll: you ought to be thanking me for muddying the waters seeing as you do a lot of it on other threads :hihi::hihi::hihi:

no asking you how you would stop this from happening which again you failed to answer:roll: you ought to be thanking me for muddying the waters seeing as you do a lot of it on other threads :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You can't stop it happening again rg, these are rogue elements in society. It's like asking how you can stop road accidents happening, without taking cars off the road.

I think Muslims around the world have gone out of their way to get folks to hate them. I expect Ukrainians will be on the list somewhere. If you read the Kiev newspapers I'm sure you will find extremist attacks mentioned.

You mean they deserve it?

There was no link between tube passengers in London with Iraq and Afghanistan but that was the excuse the murdering Muslims in the UK used when they bombed London.

Of course there was a link - the overwhelming motive for terrorist attacks tends to be due to political issues.

Just because you want to blame mainstream Islam for all the bombings etc does not mean it is fact.

I suggest you read Robert Pape's in depth analysis of terrorism he has researched from 1980 to 2004 ( a year before the London bombings)- in his book Dying to Win.

Not you or any of the Islamophobes have done any such study so have no room to make such conclusions- all just wishing to fill your bigoted heads with the drivel you pick up from the media and anti Islamic websites.

Quoting Robert Pape from his interview with The American Conservative:

Over the past two years, I have collected the first complete database of every suicide-terrorist attack around the world from 1980 to early 2004. This research is conducted not only in English but also in native-language sources—Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, and Tamil, and others—so that we can gather information not only from newspapers but also from products from the terrorist community. The terrorists are often quite proud of what they do in their local communities, and they produce albums and all kinds of other information that can be very helpful to understand suicide-terrorist attacks.

The central fact is that overwhelmingly suicide-terrorist attacks are not driven by religion as much as they are by a clear strategic objective: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory that the terrorists view as their homeland. From Lebanon to Sri Lanka to Chechnya to Kashmir to the West Bank, every major suicide-terrorist campaign—over 95 percent of all the incidents—has had as its central objective to compel a democratic state to withdraw.

Since suicide terrorism is mainly a response to foreign occupation and not Islamic fundamentalism, the use of heavy military force to transform Muslim societies over there, if you would, is only likely to increase the number of suicide terrorists coming at us.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-logic-of-suicide-terrorism/

And here is a fantastic 13 min video debate from Mehdi Hasan at the recent Oxford Union debate- clearly debunks some myths and puts the Islamophobes in their places!

Do yourself a favour and try to have an open mind- let go of your bigoted views and don't stay a prat all your life. LEARN.

Archived