West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

Do you have a comment to make on the link, as you are meant to when posting links?

i did, i asked a question in response to your comments, are islamists the link between turning religion AND politics into a weapon of terror?

they see both as one

Hmm, it's a possibility but I think the catalyst was him being here at the time of Lee Rigby's murder, again assuming he's guilty of course.

Assuming he's guilty of the murder of Mohammed Saleem then that's not possible, Mr Saleem was murdered in late April, Lee was killed on my birthday (22nd May).

i did, i asked a question in response to your comments, are islamists the link between turning religion AND politics into a weapon of terror?

they see both as one

Islam as both a religion and political ideology are inseparable. In that sense, every Muslim is an Islamist.

they see both as one

Islam is a politicle idology.

Religious concepts and practices include the five pillars of Islam, which are basic concepts and obligatory acts of worship, and following Islamic law, which touches on virtually every aspect of life and society, providing guidance on multifarious topics from banking and welfare, to warfare and the environment.

Sharia is the moral code and religious law of Islam. Sharia deals with many topics addressed by secular law, including crime, politics, and economics, as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, hygiene, diet, prayer, and fasting.

Islam as both a religion and political ideology are inseparable. In that sense, every Muslim is an Islamist.

not according to my link , it divides opinion

like ive always said believe it or not, everybodys different even in islam lol, people interpret things differently, people believe things differently, think differently

Islam is a politicle idology.

But what you don't know is how much (or little) each Muslim subscribes to the doctrine as you describe.

not according to my link , it divides opinion

like ive always said believe it or not, everybodys different even in islam lol, people interpret things differently, people believe things differently, think differently

Not saying their is anything wrong with religious belief informing ones political views. A Christian might be against gay marriage, abortion, Sunday opening hours for shops, and might favour tax breaks for married couples. It's to be expected and perfectly reasonable, but we wouldn't call them Christianists....they're just Christians, so I'm perplexed as for the need for a separate wordto describe political Islam, when in reality political views of ordinary Muslims are bound to be influenced to some extent by their religion which is after all a collection of beliefs.

Not saying their is anything wrong with religious belief informing ones political views. A Christian might be against gay marriage, abortion, Sunday opening hours for shops, and might favour tax breaks for married couples. It's to be expected and perfectly reasonable, but we wouldn't call them Christianists....they're just Christians, so I'm perplexed as for the need for a separate wordto describe political Islam, when in reality political views of ordinary Muslims are bound to be influenced to some extent by their religion which is after all a collection of beliefs.

because i think its a later more extreme form, as we know

Archived